Courses, fees and dates
Part-time evening courses January 2018
Our objective is to give classes at a convenient time for you, with high quality teaching at a price which you can afford. There are a maximum of fourteen students in a class and the price covers all required books and study materials.
Please note that no lessons will be held on the following days due to school holidays;
Mondays – February 12th, March 26th, April 2nd, May 7th
Wednesdays – February 14th, March 28th, April 4th
Payment for exams
We only run preparation courses for the June and December exam sessions. To enter a Cambridge exam in Bristol, you need to get in touch with International House, Bristol. This is an open Cambridge exam centre, and its website (http://www.ihbristol.com/exam) offers all the relevant details including exam fees and dates. Please note that final entry is approximately 6 weeks before the exam dates.
- Step 1: If you’re interested in a course, get in touch with us by calling on 07906 611 964 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 2: Schedule an appointment for a free English language test and personal interview.
- Step 3: On completion of the test and interview, discuss your potential course options with our team.
- Step 4: If interested, you can make the payment by cash or directly into the Progress English bank account.
Terms and conditions
By reading and accepting our full terms and conditions, you are formally entering into a contract with Progress English, Bristol.
- You will receive written and signed confirmation when agreeing on the course you will do.
- Course fees can be paid in cash or by transferring money into the Progress English bank account. You will then receive a receipt of payment.
- You must pay the full course fees before the course begins. Without payment, we cannot allow you to enter the classroom.
- If you have started the course and then find you cannot continue, a refund is not possible.
- If you pay but then decide not to do the course, a refund is possible if your classes have not started.
- Any refunded payment will be entered into your bank account. There will be an administration fee of £30.
- You may occasionally be included in promotional material – social media photos for advertising purposes. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree to your image being used for marketing purposes.
- If a student behaves in a disruptive manner, or engages in illegal activity, he/she will be immediately asked to leave the course.
- In the event that classes are not possible for reasons beyond the control of Progress English, another date will be found to give any missing lessons.
- The cost of course books is included in the course fee.
- All students will receive instructions about the health and safety regulations and procedures for the location they are in.
“David is like a gripping movie: even when you are worn-out after a day at work, you will neither lose your attention during his lessons nor get bored. Thanks to him, I easily passed the exam and got the Certificate in Advanced English, which has been crucial in getting a job in Spain!”
– Fabrizio Caon, Italy
“David has been for me the best teacher of English. He organises his classes in a way that you can learn all the hours that you are in class keeping your attention (even after a long day at work) till the end. His recommendations for writings are specific for each student.”
– Laura Ruiz Martinez, Argentina
“David is by far one of the best teachers I’ve ever had. Not only does he do his best to encourage the students but also to guide you towards the proper way in order to pass your exams. He is the best option if you want a great teacher and to learn with a human touch.”
– Javier Alpanez, Spain
Choose Progress English for English language courses, Bristol.
Call us now on