English Lessons for Businesses
Are you looking for English lessons that will help your employees improve their confidence? We offer English courses tailored to Businesses. These courses can help your employees improve their English level and feel more confident with day-to-day activities such as presenting or discussing complex topics.
Our English for Business courses cover:
- Speaking: Conversations, presentations, negotiating, making a complaint etc.
- Reading: Understanding business documents with advanced vocabulary
- Writing: Emails, letters, research papers etc.
If you’re considering joining one of our English lessons, check out these free exercises. We publish new exercises every week. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to find out more.
Match the work idioms to their correct meaning
- Get it off your chest b) fly off the handle c) come to a head
- Reach a crisis
- Lose temper
- To discuss something not previously expressed which has caused tension
Now complete the sentences with the idioms from above
1 You should _______________ or you’ll be awake all-night thinking about it
2 Things _____________ when the project stopped being profitable
3 Please don’t ________________ with your manager or you may face disciplinary action.
- Get it off your chest – To discuss something not previously expressed which has caused tension
- Fly off the handle – lose temper
- Come to a head – reach a crisis