Phrasal Verbs and definitions
Match a phrasal verb in Box A with one in Box B
Get round to Get on with Get out of
Continue with Avoid responsibility Find time to do
Now put your answer below
1 Get round to = Find time to do
Now complete the sentences below with the correct phrasal verb from above
1. I haven’t _______________ doing my homework yet.
2. Stop talking and __________________ your work.
3. I managed to _________________ doing the cleaning.
1. I haven’t got round to doing my homework yet.
2. Stop talking and get on with your work.
3. I managed to get out of doing the cleaning.
07906 611 964